Hello!

Welcome to my brand new Sims 1 blog! Here I will show my Sims 1 creations, and make them available to download.

Downloading is through File Planet at the moment, which I'm terribly sorry about! If I can find another, better way I'll change it.

Thursday 6 August 2009

TopShop Set 1

A little while ago I made these skins, based on clothes from TopShop. It was a long time between making them and actually seeing them in the game (for various reasons), and there are a couple of things I may change if I decide to go back to them, but I think they look fine in the game, so here they are, in all three skintones, meshes included..

                  Mesh by Jerome                                        Mesh by Jerome                                        Mesh by Camilla*
Poses by Stylissimode.
*I couldn't find a Sims 1 site for Camilla, though she is one of the NTS staff.

Head by Maxis.

No comments:

Post a Comment